Skip to content
- These smooth pine bluebird houses are handmade by our nephew Dr. Mike- surgeon by day, craftsman by night. These houses are easy to paint, although bluebirds prefer unpainted residences.
- They are designed with a side door for ease of cleaning and includes a pre-mounted hook for secure closure. The large sloped roof keeps water out of nesting area. It has top ventilation space and bottom drainage holes to keep birds dry.
- Early spring is the best time to set-up a bluebird house because nesting usually begins around March and April. We recommend that these houses be placed away from any direct prevailing winds and sit about 5 ft off the ground for those jumping predators. Also check out our wire entrance predator guard.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection