Skip to content
- Raw wool is perfect for a variety of uses, such as felting, spinning, and even school projects.
- Our Raw Wool comes from Dorset, North Country Cheviot, and Ile de France sheep.
- The wool is unwashed and unsorted to keep it in it's natural state.
- All of our sheep are shorn by a specialist on our family farm in West-Central Wisconsin.
- Our sheep have seasonal free range grazing and are fed a balanced diet of assorted grains and forage.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection