Skip to content
- These smooth pine wren houses are handmade by our nephew Dr. Mike- surgeon by day, craftsman by night.
- House wrens are an energetic little bird with a cheerful song, they love to sing. They enjoy being in yards in close proximity to buildings and people. The male contributes sticks to the nest but the female will toss any out that are not to her liking.
- Early spring is the best time to set-up a wren house because nesting usually begins in late April or early May. We recommend that these houses be mounted 6 to 10 ft off the ground for those jumping predators. Also check out our wire entrance predator guard.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection